In this course, you will learn how to use Microsoft Word 2007 to create, save, and open documents for easy document management, insert and delete text to edit a document, then print the document and select different views.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will learn how to use Microsoft Word 2007 to create, save, and open documents for easy document management, insert and delete text to edit a document, then print the document and select different views. You will learn to format documents using a variety of commands, including alignment, altering font, and using Quick Styles. You will also learn how to simplify proofreading of documents by checking spelling, enhance productivity by using AutoCorrect and AutoText, and streamline document creation by using templates.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the concepts of word processing, and how to create, save, and open documents for easy document management
- Insert and delete text to edit a document, then print the document and select different views
- Modify text alignment and move, copy, and replace text for emphasis and document control
- Modify and enhance text appearance by altering font type and size, changing font attributes, and using Quick Styles
- Use tab stops, set indents, apply bullets and numbering, and change line spacing to enhance document appearance
- Use margins, page breaks, and headers and footers to enhance the page layout
- Simplify proofreading of documents by checking spelling, enhance productivity by using AutoCorrect and AutoText, and streamline document creation by using templates
Those who are new to Microsoft Office Word 2007 and who want to learn basic word-processing
1. Getting Started with Microsoft Word 2007
- Starting Microsoft Word 2007
- Getting Familiar with the Microsoft Office Word 2007 Application Window
- Navigating the Ribbon Using the Mouse
- Navigating the Ribbon Using the Keyboard
- Viewing Screen Tips
- Creating a Document and Entering Data
- Saving a Document
- Closing a Document
- Opening a Document
- Getting Help Using Microsoft Office Word Help
- Saving a Document in PDF and XPS Formats
- Navigating in a Document
- Selecting & Editing Text
- Undoing or Redoing Changes
- Using Cut or Copy, and Paste
- Moving Text Using Drag-and-Drop
- Finding and Replacing Text
- Checking Spellings and Grammar using Spell-Check
- Changing Font Appearance Using the Font Group
- Modifying Fonts Using the Front Dialog Box
- Highlighting Text
- Applying Bulleted and Numbered Lists
- Copying Formats Using the Format Painter
- Selecting Quick Styles Sets and Applying Quick Styles
- Aligning Text
- Indenting a Paragraph
- Creating Hanging and First Line Indents
- Creating Indents Using the Ruler
- Changing Paragraph and Line Spacing
- Using Default Tab Stops
- Setting Tabs to Align Text
- Editing and Deleting Tabs
- Setting Page Size
- Setting Margins
- Inserting and Removing a Manual Page Break
- Inserting Headers and Footers
- Changing Document Views
- Previewing and Printing a Document
- Using Auto Text
- Using AutoCorrect
- Using Document Templates
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Working knowledge of Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 11237 times.