In this course, you will learn how to use Microsoft Word 2000-2003 to create, save, and open documents for easy document management, insert and delete text to edit a document, then print the document and select different views.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will learn how to use Microsoft Word 2000-2003 to create, save, and open documents for easy document management, insert and delete text to edit a document, then print the document and select different views. You will learn to format documents using a variety of commands, including alignment, altering font, and using Quick Styles. You will also learn how to simplify proofreading of documents by checking spelling, enhance productivity by using AutoCorrect and AutoText, and streamline document creation by using templates.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the concepts of word processing, as well as create, save and open documents for easy document management
- Insert and delete text to edit a document, then print the document to keep a record of your work
- Modify text alignment and move, copy, and replace text for emphasis and document control
- Modify and enhance text appearance by altering font type and size, and changing font attributes
- Use tab stops, set indents, apply bullets and numbering, and change line spacing to enhance document appearance
- Use margins, page breaks, and headers and footers to enhance the page layout
- Simplify proofreading of documents by checking spelling, enhance productivity by using AutoText and AutoCorrect, and simply document creation by using templates
Those who are new to Microsoft Office Word 2000-2003 and who want to learn basic word-processing
1. Getting Started with Word
- Understanding Word Processing Concepts
- Getting Started
- Creating and Saving Documents
- Opening Documents
- Editing Documents
- Printing Documents
- Aligning Text
- Moving, Copying, and Replacing Text
- Modifying Text Appearance
- Using Effects
- Using Tabs
- Changing Tab Settings
- Setting Indents
- Applying Bullets and Numbers
- Changing Paragraph and Line Spacing
- Setting Margins
- Inserting Page Breaks
- Using Headers and Footers
- Checking Spelling in a Document
- Using AutoText and AutoCorrect
- Using Document Templates
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Working knowledge of Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows 2000
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 781 times.