In this course, you will learn how to create, open, close and save drawing files, and you will work with stencils and drawing pages, using the drawing features in Visio.
- Course Outline
This course was designed for users who are new to Visio 2003. In this course, you will learn how to create, open, close and save drawing files, and you will work with stencils and drawing pages, using the drawing features in Visio. You will also learn to edit and format text add headers and footers to drawings, and check spelling. You will also become familiar with the methods of connecting shapes, glue types, and connecting organization charts.
What You'll Learn
- Create, open, close, and save drawing files, and work with stencils and drawing pages
- Use the drawing features in Visio, including the drawing tools, master shapes, and formatting tools
- Use the text editing and formatting tools available in Visio 2003
- Use shape connectors, and become familiar with methods of connecting shapes, glue types, and connecting organization charts
- Add headers and footers to a drawing, create and apply background pages, and preview drawing files
- Use the Find Shape command to locate shapes on stencils, and use the Spelling dialog box to check for and correct spelling errors
Those who are new to Visio 2003
1. Getting Started with Visio 2003
- Understanding Visio Concepts
- Getting Started
- Identifying Screen Elements
- Creating Drawing Files
- Working with Stencils
- Working with Drawing Pages
- Viewing Drawings
- Understanding Drawings
- Drawing Shapes
- Editing Shapes
- Formatting Shapes
- Arranging Shapes
- Using Advanced Drawing Tools
- Understanding Text Basics
- Working with Text and Shapes
- Editing Text
- Formatting Text
- Using Connectors and Glue
- Choosing the Type of Connectors
- Choosing the Method of Connecting Shapes
- Using Glue
- Connecting Organization Chart Shapes
- Setting Up Pages
- Setting Up Headers and Footers
- Defining Background Pages
- Printing and Previewing
- Searching for Shapes
- Checking Spelling
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Working knowledge of Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1841 times.