In this Level 2 course, you will build on your Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 skills to customize and enhance presentations using charts, tables, graphics, and animation.
- Course Outline
In this Level 2 course, you will build on your Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 skills to customize and enhance presentations using charts, tables, graphics, and animation. Finally, you will add notes and annotations, and use these PowerPoint features to rehearse, package, and prepare slide shows for presentation.
What You'll Learn
- Customize slide layouts, create and use multiple themes, add graphics to backgrounds, and share custom themes between presentations
- Create presentations using copied, imported, linked, and embedded data from other presentations and programs
- Use charts and tables to present data graphically
- Use graphics and animation effects to enhance presentations, and increase the impact of text and graphics in a presentation
- Add notes and annotations to slides
- Use PowerPoint features to rehearse, package, and prepare slide shows for presentation
Those who are familiar with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 and want to build new skills
1. Building Presentation Themes
- Designing Custom Slide Layouts
- Using More Than One Theme in a Presentation
- Customizing Slide Backgrounds
- Sharing Themes Between Presentations
- Copying/Moving Slides and Objects between Presentations
- Creating Presentations Using Imported Text
- Creating Hyperlinks
- Linking and Embedding Between Microsoft Programs
- Creating Charts
- Editing Charts and Chart Data
- Linking to Microsoft Excel Charts
- Creating Organization Charts
- Inserting Tables
- Working with Graphics
- Arranging Objects
- Using Graphics Effects
- Using Custom Animation
- Creating Notes and Annotations
- Using Hidden Slides and Rehearsing Slide Timings
- Packaging Presentations for CD
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Level 1 (P171)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 14988 times.