In this Level 2 course, you will build on your Microsoft PowerPoint 2000-2003 skills to customize your presentations. You will use charts, tables, graphics, and animation to enhance your presentations.
- Course Outline
In this Level 2 course, you will build on your Microsoft PowerPoint 2000-2003 skills to customize your presentations. You will use charts, tables, graphics, and animation to enhance your presentations. Finally, you will add notes and annotations, and use these PowerPoint features to rehearse, package, and prepare slide shows for presentation.
What You'll Learn
- Import and share data from between programs to create a presentation quickly
- Use charts and tables to present data graphically
- Enhance a presentation using graphics
- Use animation to increase the impact of text and graphics in a presentation
- Use the Style Checker to ensure that a presentation is free of errors
- Use PowerPoint features to rehearse a slide show and prepare it for presentation
Those who are familiar with PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003 and who want to learn more advanced functionality to create more compelling presentations
1. Sharing Information
- Sharing Slides and Objects between Presentations
- Creating Presentations Using Text from another Source
- Creating Hyperlinks
- Linking and Embedding Between Microsoft Programs
- Working with Charts
- Creating Charts
- Editing Charts
- Importing Data from Other Programs
- Creating Organization Charts
- Inserting Tables
- Using Graphics to Create Slide Backgrounds
- Working with Objects
- Rearranging Objects
- Using Animation Effects
- Incorporating Audio and Video
- Checking for Consistency and Style
- Notes and Annotations in Slide Shows
- Using Hidden Slides and Rehearsing Slide Timings
- Packaging a Presentation for CD
- Saving a PowerPoint Presentation as a Web Page
- Pack and Go Wizard for PowerPoint 2000 and 2002
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003 Level 1 or equivalent knowledge - Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 - 2003 Level 1 (P1N1)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2514 times.