In this course, you will be introduced to Powerpoint, a Microsoft Office program that enables you to create high-impact, dynamic presentations quickly.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will be introduced to Powerpoint, a Microsoft Office
program that enables you to create high-impact, dynamic presentations
quickly. You will learn how to use consistency of format and color, and
you will learn how to add WordArt objects and pictures.
What You'll Learn
- Identify PowerPoint screen elements and terms to use the program efficiently
- Organize text of your presentation using outlines
- Display a consistent look using colour schemes and the Slide Master
- Enhance your presentations by using PowerPoint 2003 design templates and formatting tools
- Modify your presentations for a more organized display of information
- Polish presentations by adding WordArt and objects and inserting pictures
- Produce an on-screen slide show
New users of PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003
1. Getting Started
- Understanding Presentation Concepts
- Opening a Presentation and Identifying Screen Elements
- Creating a New Presentation
- Organizing Text in Outlines
- Modifying Colour Schemes
- Modifying Masters
- Applying Design Templates
- Entering and Formatting Text
- Formatting Bullets
- Editing a Presentation
- Adding and Modifying WordArt
- Adding and Managing Objects
- Adding Graphics
- Building a Slide Show
- Running a Slide Show
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Working knowledge of Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows 2000
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 259 times.