In this one-day course, you will upgrade your basic Microsoft Outlook 2003 skills to include customization, organization, management of junk e-mail, and working with shared folders, calendars, contacts, and tasks.
- Course Outline
In this one-day course, you will upgrade your basic Microsoft Outlook 2003 skills to include customization, organization, management of junk e-mail, and working with shared folders, calendars, contacts, and tasks. In addition, you will learn to set up Outlook 2003 for mobile use and synchronization with mail.
What You'll Learn
- Customize the Outlook Interface, view Web Pages and Favorites, and work with Office 2003 applications while using Outlook
- Organize Outlook folders by assigning categories, creating rules, and applying filters
- Manage junk e-mail, use colour-coding and stationery, control messages, and use message notifications
- Work with shared folders, delegate folder access, and archive Outlook items
- Use the productivity-improvement features of the Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks folders, as well as create and use Outlook forms
- Set up Outlook 2003 for mobile use and synchronize mail
1. Getting the Most out of Outlook 2003
- Customizing the Outlook Interface
- Viewing Web Pages and Favorites
- Integration with Office 2003 Applications
- Rules Wizard
- Filtering a View
- Organizing Messages
- Creating and Using Stationery
- Controlling Messages
- Message Notifications
- Working with Shared Folders
- Delegating Folder Access
- Archiving Outdated Items
- Forms and Templates
- Working Offline
- Setting Up Outlook for Mobile Use
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Outlook 2003 Level 1 (C131)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1042 times.