In this introductory course, you will learn to identify and work with the components of a database using Microsoft Access 2007.
- Course Outline
In this introductory course, you will learn to identify and work with the components of a database using Microsoft Access 2007. You will also create several types of queries, edit and run queries, and use action and calculation queries. You will create several types of reports, enhance them, and print preview reports.
What You'll Learn
- Identify the components of a database, and work with those components
- Open a table, find information stored there, and enter data
- Create several query types, edit and run queries, and use action and calculation queries
- Create several report type, enhance reports and print preview reports
- Preview and print database objects, and change the page setup options
New Microsoft Office Access 2007 users
1. Getting Started with Microsoft Access 2007
- Starting Microsoft Access 2007
- Getting Familiar with the Microsoft Office Access 2007 Application Window
- Navigating the Ribbon Using the Mouse
- Navigating the Ribbon Using the Keyboard
- Viewing Screen Tips
- Opening and Existing Database
- Viewing Table Data
- Viewing Table Definitions
- Sorting Records
- Filtering Records
- Viewing Relationships
- Viewing Forms, Reports, & Queries
- Saving Database as a Previous Version
- Create a Query using the Query Wizard
- Create a Query using the Design View
- Sorting in a Query
- Filtering in a Query
- Parameter Queries
- Including Calculations in queries
- Actions Queries
- Retrieving Related Information from Multiple Tables Using a Query
- Creating a Report using the Report Tool
- Creating a Report using the Report Wizard
- Creating a Report using the Report Design
- Modifying Reports
- Working with Control
- Printing Reports
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Working knowledge of Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 9393 times.