In this course, you will explore the commonly used new features of Microsoft Excel 2007, including PivotTables and PivotCharts, for conducting analyses.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will explore the commonly used new features of Microsoft Excel 2007, including PivotTables and PivotCharts, for conducting analyses. Due to the nature of this course and the minimal prerequisites, there are other more advanced new features that are not covered in depth.
What You'll Learn
- Explore the new and enhanced Microsoft Office Excel 2007 environment
- Organize data in Excel worksheets using enhanced tables and table formats
- Analyze Excel data by applying enhanced conditional formatting
- Generate specific information using the sort and filter options
- Present Excel data using enhanced charts and illustrations, including the enhanced options of PivotTables and PivotCharts for conducting selective analysis
Experienced Excel users who have upgraded to Microsoft Office Excel 2007
1. Exploring the Excel Environment
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with the Ribbon
- Working with Contextual Tabs
- Using the Excel Galleries
- Customizing the Excel Interface
- Exploring the Enhancements in Excel 2007 Spreadsheets
- Inserting Tables
- Formatting Tables
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Sorting Data in a Spreadsheet
- Filtering Data in a Spreadsheet
- Applying a Formula
- Creating Charts
- Formatting Charts
- Working with Illustrations
- Creating PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Sharing Excel Charts
- Saving Data in Presentable Formats
Appendix B: Enhanced File and Compatibility Features in Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Experience with some version of Excel, preferably 2003 - Familiarity with the Internet
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 466 times.