In this course, you will build on your fundamental Excel skills to become proficient with more advanced Excel 2007 skills, such as using multiple worksheets, combining worksheets, linking formulas, creating & modifying charts & many more.
- Course Start Date: Jun. 7
- Location: Montreal
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Excel Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will build on your fundamental Excel skills to become proficient with more advanced Excel 2007 skills, such as using multiple worksheets, combining worksheets, linking formulas, creating and modifying charts, and applying styles to format worksheets.
What You'll Learn
- Organize, protect, and display data, using various tools
- Create linking formulas and use the IF function
- Set up multiple worksheets, using information from other sources through consolidation, and copy and paste links to combine information into one worksheet
- Create and modify charts to present data effectively
- Customize charts to enhance their appearance
- Create and apply styles to format worksheets consistently and quickly
- Use conditional formatting, comments, and text boxes to highlight and explain data
Those who are familiar with Microsoft Office Excel 2007
1. Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Using Multiple Worksheets
- Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Naming Cells and Ranges
- Consolidating Data
- Working with Workbook Templates
- Protecting Workbooks and Worksheets
- Using the IF Function
- Working with External References
- Updating and Restoring Links
- Creating Charts
- Updating Chart Data
- Formatting a Chart
- Creating Custom Chart Template
- Using Cell Styles
- Managing Cell Styles
- Using Conditional Formatting
- Working with Comments
- Creating and Using Worksheet Outlines
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Excel 2007 Level 1 (S171)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Global Knowledge Montreal
800 Boul. Rene-Levesque Ouest
Canada H3B 1X9
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 40 times.