If you are new to Microsoft Excel 2007, this course will teach you the fundamentals about spreadsheets. You will explore worksheets and workbooks, learn to work in columns and rows, and to work with cell contents.
- Course Outline
If you are new to Microsoft Excel 2007, this course will teach you the fundamentals about spreadsheets. You will explore worksheets and workbooks, learn to work in columns and rows, and to work with cell contents. You will create formulas and use function commands to manipulate data. Finally, you will learn how to change the page setup, and to print your documents.
What You'll Learn
- Learn navigation skills necessary for creating and using Excel spreadsheets
- Organize columns and rows to accommodate information
- Edit the contents of cells to organize the information on your worksheet
- Calculate values using formulas
- Specify an exact address of a cell
- Create absolute cell references
- Create formulas using functions or by building more complex formulas using the Insert Function dialog box
- Format cells and worksheet elements for consistency and readability
- Change the page setup
- Preview the workbook to define how the printed worksheet appears
New users of Excel 2000/2002/2003
1. Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Understanding Spreadsheet Concepts
- Creating New Workbooks
- Working with Columns and Rows
- Working with Cell Contents
- Creating and Using Formulas
- Creating and Using Functions
- Using Absolute Cell References
- The Insert Function Command
- Formatting Cells
- Formatting Worksheet Elements
- Changing the Page Setup
- Previewing the Workbook
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Working knowledge of Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows 2000
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 22155 times.