This course will teach you more advanced skills for spreadsheets, including formatting, comments, & test boxes. You will learn to organize, protect & display data; link formulas & use the IF function; set up and use multiple worksheets.
- Course Outline
If you are familiar with Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, or 2003, this course will teach you more advanced skills for spreadsheets, including formatting, comments, and test boxes. You will learn to organize, protect, and display data; link formulas and use the IF function; and you will learn to set up and use multiple worksheets. Finally, you will learn to create, modify and customize charts to present your data effectively.
What You'll Learn
- Organize, protect, and display data, using various tools
- Create linking formulas and use the IF function
- Set up multiple worksheets
- Use information from other sources through consolidation
- Copy and paste links to combine information into one worksheet
- Create and modify charts to present data effectively, customize charts to enhance their appearance
- Create and apply styles to format worksheets consistently and quickly
- Use conditional formatting, comments, and text boxes to highlight and explain data
New users of Excel 2000/2002/2003
1. Worksheet Organization
- Range Names
- Workbook Templates
- Worksheet Security
- Using the IF Function
- Linking Formulas
- Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Setting Up Multiple Worksheets
- Using Multiple Worksheets
- Creating Links with Formulas
- Modifying and Restoring Links
- Consolidating Data
- Creating Charts
- Publishing Charts on the Web
- Changing Chart Data
- Modifying Chart Elements
- Creating Custom Charts
- Creating Styles
- Working with Styles
- Using Conditional Formatting
- Annotating Worksheets
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Working knowledge of Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows 2000 - Microsoft Excel 2000 - 2003 Level 1 (S1N1)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 13621 times.