- Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
- Microsoft Access 2007 Level 3 - Advanced Topics (D173)
In this one-day course, you will learn about Microsoft Access 2007 advanced topics, including macros, and switchboard forms, administrative functions, and how to customize your Access databases.
- Course Outline
In this one-day course, you will learn about Microsoft Access 2007 advanced topics, including macros, and switchboard forms, administrative functions, and how to customize your Access databases. You will set Access defaults, apply Startup administrative functions, and establish and maintain security in a database.
What You'll Learn
- Understand macro concepts; create, run, and test Access macros
- Create and use switchboard forms
- Set Access defaults, apply Startup options, and customize the Navigation Pane
- Acquire information about running administrative functions in Access
- Establish and maintain security in a database
Those with an intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Access 2007 who want to explore advanced database topics
- Macro Concepts
- Creating a Macro
- Creating a Macro Group
- Opening a Macro
- Running a Macro
- Attaching a Macro
- Macro Conditions
- Switchboards Overview
- Creating Switchboards
- Editing a Switchboard Form
- Setting Access Defaults
- Customizing the Navigation Pane
- Compacting a Database
- Backing Up a Database
- Splitting a Database
- Documenting a Database
- Securing a Database
- Securing a Share-Level Database
- Access Trust Center
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Working intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Access 2007 - Microsoft Access 2007 Level 2 - Advanced Database Design (D172)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 9839 times.