- Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
- Microsoft Access 2000 - 2003 Level 3 - Advanced Topics (D1N3)
In this one-day course, you will learn about Microsoft Access 2000-3002 advanced topic, including macros, switchboard forms, administrative functions, and how to customize your Access databases.
- Course Outline
In this one-day course, you will learn about Microsoft Access 2000-3002 advanced topic, including macros, switchboard forms, administrative functions, and how to customize your Access databases. You will set Access defaults, apply Startup administrative functions, and learn to establish and maintain security in a database.
What You'll Learn
- Understand macro concepts, create, run, and test Access macros
- Create and use switchboard forms
- Set Access defaults, apply Startup options, and create and attach command bars
- Acquire information about running administrative functions in Access
- Establish and maintain security in a database
- Replicate a database
Those who are familiar with Access 2000-2003 and who want to expand their skill set
- Macro Concepts
- Creating Macros
- Creating Macro Groups
- Opening Macros
- Running Macros
- Testing Macros
- Attaching a Macro
- Macro Conditions
- Switchboard Overview
- Creating Switchboards
- Editing a Switchboard Form
- Setting Access Defaults
- Startup Options
- Customizing Command Bars
- Compacting Databases
- Documenting a Database
- Splitting Databases
- Securing Databases
- Securing Share-Level Databases
- Securing Multi-User Databases
- Replicating Databases
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access 2000-2003 at the intermediate level - Microsoft Access 2000 - 2003 Level 2 - Advanced Database Design (D1N2)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1294 times.