- Business and Enterprise Architecture Training
- Introduction to Enterprise Architecture for the Public Sector (EBA200)
In this course, through lecture & participation in case study-driven workshops, you will learn about Enterprise Architecture and how it can be used to address the challenges faced by business and Information Technology groups within an organization.
- Course Start Date: Feb. 3
- Location: Ottawa
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 day
08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Business and Enterprise Architecture Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this course, through lecture and participation in case study-driven
workshops, you will learn about Enterprise Architecture (EA) and how it
can be used to address the challenges faced by business and Information
Technology groups within an organization. You will become familiar with
various models and frameworks that can be used to manage complexity. You
will also learn about the Enterprise Architecture process and its
applicability to project portfolio management.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the function of EA models, reference models, frameworks, and artifacts in the production of an enterprise business architecture for a given sector
- Explain the value of EBA in aligning and optimizing business and systems models
- Explain the role of enterprise models in business transformation and alignment
- Public sector business and IT Executives
- Program Managers
- Business Transformation Directors
- Business and IT Project Leaders
- IT Architects
- IT Analysts and Designers
- Enterprise Architects and Enterprise Architect Program Managers
- Policy and Planning Analysts
- Program Review Analysts
- Business Architects
- Business Analysts
- Business Designers
- Business Solution Consultants
- Business Transformation Analysts and Designers
1. The Challenges for Complexity and Change
- Diagnosing Key Challenges Faced by a Transformation Initiative that Can Be Mitigated by Enterprise Architecture
- Distinguishing Impact of Essential And Accidental Complexity on Success of Transformation Initiatives
- Cost-Justifying Enterprise Architecture Projects Based on Reduction of Risks Associated with Transformation Complexity
- Identifying Five Architectural Strategies To Master Complexity
- Identifying Three Planning Principles To Master the Challenges of Continuous Change
- Specifying the Contribution of Enterprise Architecture and Its Associated Architecture Domains To Master Essential And Accidental Complexity
- Specifying the Contribution of Business Architecture to Other Architecture Domains
- Specifying the Function of Frameworks in Producing Architecture
- Identifying the Contribution of Enterprise Architecture and Project Portfolio Management To Effective Transformation Governance
- Specifying Depth and Breadth of Enterprise Architecture Deliverables Required To Support Outcomes of Each Stage of A Transformation Initiative
- Specifying Architecture Requirements To Support Project Portfolio Management Gating Processes
* Participants are required to attend in-class session and achieve 70% on a 10-question multiple-choice examination.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
7 PMI PDUs
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
Global Knowledge Ottawa
360 Albert Street
Canada K1R 7X7
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 43 times.