- Microsoft Windows Server Training
- Deploying and Managing Business Process and Integration Solutions using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 (M2934)
Deploying and Managing Business Process and Integration Solutions using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 (M2934)
This 2 day instructor-led course provides the knowledge and skills required to install and configure a computer running Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006. The course also shows you how to deploy and manage BizTalk applications in a production environment.
- Course Outline
This two-day instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure a computer running Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006. The course also shows you how to deploy and manage BizTalk applications in a production environment.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Products (OMLP): 2934 - Deploying and Managing Business Process and Integration Solutions using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the services and tools provided in BizTalk Server 2006
- Install BizTalk Server 2006 on a computer
- Deploy BizTalk applications to a BizTalk server 2006 computer
- Manage and monitor BizTalk applications on a BizTalk Server 2006 computer
- Manage BizTalk Server groups and backup a BizTalk Server 2006 computer
Systems engineers and network administrators with two to three years of experience managing an enterprise-level Microsoft Windows Server environment
1. Introduction to BizTalk Server 2006
- What BizTalk Server 2006 Is
- What's New in BizTalk Server 2006
- The BizTalk Tools Environment
- Planning a BizTalk Server Installation
- Installing and Configuring BizTalk Server
- Introduction to Application Deployment
- Deploying Assemblies by Using a Microsoft Installer (MSI) Package
- Deploying Business Rules
- Administering a BizTalk Application
- Using Health and Activity Tracking (HAT)
- Scripting Administrative Tasks
- Monitoring Business Activity
- Managing a BizTalk Server Group
- Backing Up and Restoring BizTalk Server
Lab 1. Examining a BizTalk Application
- Testing a BizTalk Application
- Installing Windows SharePoint Services
- Configuring Windows SharePoint Services
- Installing BizTalk Server 2006
- Configuring BizTalk Server 2006
- Removing a BizTalk Application
- Deploying a BizTalk Application from an MSI Package
- Starting and Testing the BizTalk Application
- Creating a New Business Rule
- Deploying and Testing the New Policy
- Creating Receive Ports and Locations
- Creating Send Ports
- Binding the Orchestration
- Starting and Testing the Application
- Tracking and Viewing Message Activity
- Debugging Running Orchestration Instances
- Stopping an Application Using a Script
- Removing an Application Using a Script
- Deploying an Application Using a Script
- Starting an Application Using a Script
- Creating a BAM Activity
- Creating a BAM View
- Deploying a BAM View
- Configuring BAM Data Collection
- Testing BAM Data Collection
- Managing Global Adapter Properties
- Adding MessageBox Databases
- Adding Hosts
- Adding Host Instances
- Backing Up a BizTalk Server
- Restoring a BizTalk Server
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Experience administering a Microsoft Windows-based network environment - Experience installing and configuring Microsoft SQL Server - Experience with a scripting language such as Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting Edition or Microsoft JScript - Familiarity with Microsoft .NET concepts and technology - No prior BizTalk experience necessary
- Eligible for SATV Purchase - 2 Day SATV Voucher
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 247 times.