In this intensive 1-day course, you will examine your role in the support center & develop your communications skills, including active listening, cultural sensitivity, and incident documentation; and learn how to handle and diffuse difficult customers.
- Course Outline
In this intensive one-day course, you will examine your role in the support center and develop your communications skills, including active listening, cultural sensitivity, and incident documentation; and learn how to handle and diffuse difficult customers. You will also learn ways to problem-solve and troubleshoot incidents to be a more effective Customer Service Representative.
What You'll Learn
- Assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
- Improve critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- Satisfy customers by using active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- Identify and diffuse challenging customer behavior
- Develop an awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support
- Support analysts, help desk professionals, and call center representatives who have less than one year of experience working within a service and support environment
- Those who are seeking HDI's Customer Service Representative Certification
- Getting Started
- Maximizing your Learning Experience
- About HDI
- The Role of the Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- The Support Center's Role in the Business
- Total Contact Ownership
- Best Practice Procedures for Call Handling
- Quality Assurance
- The Communication Process
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Vocal Elements
- Active Listening
- Best Practices for Incident Documentation
- Best Practices for Email and Web Chat
- Problem-solving and Types of Thinking
- Questioning Skills
- Solve Incidents with IMPACT
- Additional Strategies While Troubleshooting
- Your Customer's Psychological Needs
- Handling Conflict
- Strategies for Handling Difficult Customer Behaviors
- Stress Management
Appendix A: CSR Standards
Appendix B: Exam Preparation
Appendix C: Practice Exam
Appendix D: Glossary
Appendix E: Bibliography
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1124 times.