This one-day course teaches participants advanced features of Microsoft Word, preparing them to create and manage templates and large documents.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will use Word to create, manage, revise, and distribute long documents and forms.
This one day course teaches participants the skills necessary to create, manage, revise, and distribute documents.
Upon successful completion attendees will be able to:
- Use Word with other programs.
- Collaborate on documents.
- Manage document versions.
- Add reference marks and notes.
- Simplify the use of long documents.
- Secure a document.
- Create forms.
- Use Microsoft Word 2010 with Other Programs: Link a Word Document to an Excel Worksheet, Send a Document Outline to Microsoft® PowerPoint® ,Send a Document as an Email Message
- Collaborate on Documents: Modify User Information, Send a Document for Review, Review a Document, Compare Document Changes, Merge Document Changes, Review Track Changes and Comments, Coauthor a Document
- Manage Document Versions: Create a New Document Version, Compare Document Versions, Merge Document Versions
- Add Reference Marks and Note: Insert Bookmarks, Insert Footnotes and Endnotes, Add Captions, Add Hyperlinks, Add Cross-References, Add Citations and a Bibliography
- Simplify the Use of Long Documents: Insert Blank and Cover Pages, Insert an Index, Insert a Table of Figures, Insert a Table of Authorities, Insert a Table of Contents, Create a Master Document
- Secure a Document: Hide Text, Remove Personal Information from a Document, Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions, Add a Digital Signature to a Document, Set a Password for a Document, Restrict Document Access
- Create Forms: Add Form Fields to a Document, Protect a Form, Automate a Form
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Word 2010 Intermediate
Certificate of Completion * Follow up support by email or phone, on topics covered, is available to participants for 90 days (4 hour limit).
- Cancellation Policy
For training cancelled within 14 business days prior to the course date: 25% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled within 7 business days prior to the course date: 50% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled less than 5 business days prior to the course date: 100% of the total training fee.
Note: Failure to attend a course without notification of cancellation will result in a 100% charge of the total course fee.
- Map & Reviews
Front Runner Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 286 times.