This course will build upon the knowledge gained from MS Project: An Introduction and give you the opportunity to work with a project plan once it reaches the project implementation phase.
- Course Outline
This course will build upon the knowledge gained from MS Project: An Introduction and give you the opportunity to work with a project plan once it reaches the project implementation phase. The plans need to be updated and modified regularly to keep the project moving on track.Overview:
You will exchange project plan data with other applications, update project plans, create visual reports, and reuse project plan information.Delivery: Instructor-led, hands-on classroom delivery.
Upon successful completion, attendees will be able to:
- Exchange Project Plan Data with Other Applications: Import Project Information, export project plan data into Excel, copy a picture of the project plan information;
- Update a Project Plan: Enter Task Progress, enter overtime work, split a task, reschedule a task, filter tasks, set an interim plan, create a custom table, create a custom report;
- Manage Project Costs: Update Cost Rate Tables, group costs, link documents to a project plan;
- Report Project Data Visually: Create a Visual Report, customize a visual report, create a visual report template;
- Reuse Project Plan Information: Create a Project Plan Template, create a custom view, make custom views available to other project plans, share resources, create a Master Project.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* Microsoft Project Introduction or similar experience
Certificate of Completion * Participants receive reference materials related to course topics. Follow up support by email or phone, on topics covered, is available to participants for 90 days (4 hour limit).
- Cancellation Policy
For training cancelled within 14 business days prior to the course date: 25% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled within 7 business days prior to the course date: 50% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled less than 5 business days prior to the course date: 100% of the total training fee.
Note: Failure to attend a course without notification of cancellation will result in a 100% charge of the total course fee.
- Map & Reviews
Front Runner Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 229 times.