You will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use the new and enhanced features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations.
- Course Outline
As a Microsoft Office PowerPoint user, you are familiar with the basics of creating a presentation and you are able to convey information effectively in a simple way. Static content in presentation, however, will not keep your audience interested. In this course, you will enhance presentations with feature that will transform basic presentations into a powerful means of communication.Overview:
You will enhance your presentation with features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication. You will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use the new and enhanced features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations. You will then finalize a presentation and secure it to authenticate its validity.Delivery:
Instructor-led, hands-on classroom delivery.
Upon successful completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Customize the PowerPoint Environment: Customize the Quick Access Toolbar, personalize the PowerPoint Interface, customize save options, apply advanced customization options;
- Customize a Design Template: Set Up a Slide Master, customize slide layouts, create custom themes, add headers and footers, modify the notes master, modify the handout master
- Add Diagrams to a Presentation: Create Diagrams, modify diagram
- Add Special Effects to Presentations: Add Multimedia Elements, customize slide component animations
- Customize a Slide Show Presentation: Set Up a Custom Show, annotate a Presentation, create a presenter-independent slide show, set up a slide show to repeat automatically;
- Collaborate on a Presentation: Review a Presentation, publish slides to a slide library, share a Presentation, secure and distribute a Presentation, secure Presentations, package a Presentation, publish a Presentation as a web page
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion * Participants receive reference materials related to course topics. Follow up support by email or phone, on topics covered, is available to participants for 90 days (4 hour limit).
- Cancellation Policy
For training cancelled within 14 business days prior to the course date: 25% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled within 7 business days prior to the course date: 50% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled less than 5 business days prior to the course date: 100% of the total training fee.
Note: Failure to attend a course without notification of cancellation will result in a 100% charge of the total course fee.
- Map & Reviews
Front Runner Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 258 times.