This one day course teaches participants the skills necessary to create advanced formulas and work with various tools to analyze data in spreadsheets.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will use Microsoft Office Excel to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, and formulas.
This one day course teaches participants the skills necessary to create advanced formulas and work with various tools to analyze data in spreadsheets. You will also organize table data, present data as charts, and enhance the look and appeal of workbooks by adding graphical objects.
Upon successful completion attendees will be able to:
- Organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- Create and modify charts.
- Analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts.
- Insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
- Customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
- Calculate Data with Advanced Formulas: Apply Cell and Range Names, Calculate Data Across Worksheets, Use Specialized Functions, Analyze Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Organize Worksheet and Table Data: Create and Modify Tables, Format Tables, Sort or Filter Data, Use Functions to Calculate Data
- Present Data Using Charts: Create a Chart, Modify Charts, Format Charts
- Analyze Data Using PivotTables:, Slicers, and PivotCharts: Create a PivotTable Report, Filter Data Using Slicers, Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
- Insert Graphic Objects: Insert and Modify Pictures and ClipArt, Draw and Modify Shapes, Illustrate Workflow Using SmartArt Graphics, Layer and Group Graphic Objects
- Customize and Enhance the Excel Environment: Customize the Excel Environment, Customize Workbooks, Manage Themes, Create and Use Templates
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Excel Introduction
Certificate of Completion * Participants receive reference materials related to course topics. Follow up support by email or phone, on topics covered, is available to participants for 90 days (4 hour limit).
- Cancellation Policy
For training cancelled within 14 business days prior to the course date: 25% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled within 7 business days prior to the course date: 50% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled less than 5 business days prior to the course date: 100% of the total training fee.
Note: Failure to attend a course without notification of cancellation will result in a 100% charge of the total course fee.
- Map & Reviews
Front Runner Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 276 times.