The release of Office 2007 brought a major change in the way Word documents are made. With the new Ribbon interface you will approach many tasks, even the simplest ones, in a new way. If you're comfortable with older versions of Word, you may find yourse
- Course Outline
The release of Office 2007 brought a
major change in the
way Word documents are made. With the new Ribbon interface you
will approach many tasks, even the simplest ones, in a new way.
If you're comfortable with older versions of Word, you may find
floundering for some time before you can become proficient in
versions. Why not save yourself time and trouble by taking this
and getting Computer Help to show you how to transition to the
Office, rather than having to figure it out on your own?
Detailed List of Topics
The Office Button
Customize Quick Access Toolbar
Customize the Ribbon (2010/2013)
Creating & Editing Documents
Using Themes and Styles
Page Layout Options
Headers and Footers
Improved Spell & Grammar Checker
Mark as Final for Read-Only
Drawing and Formatting Shapes
New Tools for Formatting Graphics
High-Impact Graphics with SmartArt
Adding Screenshots (2010/2013)
Creating and Editing Tables
New Tools for Creating/Editing
New Table Formats
Shade Alternate Rows/Columns
Creating Table Styles
Tables of Contents/Tables of Figures
Add Balloons and Comments
Use Repeated Elements with Building Blocks
Add Digital Signatures
Saving and Converting
Converting Existing Documents to 2007/2010
Converting 2007/2010 documents to earlier versions
Converting to PDF and XPS
Reduced File Sizes
Improved Corruption Recovery
Document Information Panel
- Prerequisites & Certificates
This course is not intended for beginners. An Intermediate or better knowledge of Word (versions 97, 2000, 2002 XP, or 2003) is essential.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2552 times.