- Voice Network Engineer
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Part 1(CIPT1v7) FRENCH
This course prepares students for installing & configuring a Cisco Unified Communications Manager solution in a single site. It focuses primarily on CUCM Release 6, the call routing and signaling component for the Cisco Unified Communications solution.
- Course Outline
This course prepares students for installing and configuring a Cisco Unified Communications Manager solution in a single site. This course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6, the call routing and signaling component for the Cisco Unified Communications solution. This course includes lab activities in which students will perform post-installation tasks, configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager and switches, implement Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) gateways, and build dial plans to place on-net and off-net phone calls. Students will also implement media resources, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), and voice mail integration as well as numerous user telephone features. Prior to attending this course, students must have solid knowledge and understanding of the following: computer networking including LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing, enabling VLANs and DHCP, and MGCP and its implementation on Cisco IOS gateways. This course is ideal for network professionals who install, configure, and manage Cisco IP Telephony solutions.
Special note ARP is pleased to offer the official Cisco courseware version 6.x which is the required information/content for the current Cisco exam. Our labs have been updated to offer the latest version 7.x.
Audience This is an intermediate course for:
Network professionals who install, configure, and manage Cisco IP Telephony solutions.
Those pursuing CCVP Certification.
Skills taught Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco Unified Communications Manager including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options, and how to install or upgrade
- Perform Cisco Unified Communications Manager platform and general administration, initial configuration, and user management.
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to support on-cluster calling in a singe site deployment
- Implement a dial plan in Cisco Unified Communications Manager to make internal calls and place calls the PSTN
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager media resources, features, and voice mail integration
- Getting Started with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Administering Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Enabling Single-Site On-Net Calling
- Enabling Single-Site Off-Net Calling
- Implementing Media Resources, Features and Applications
- Prerequisites & Certificates
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows: Computer networking, to include LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing Enable VLANs and DHCP Working knowledge of the Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) and its implementation on Cisco IOS gateways
- Cancellation Policy
Public Schedule - Instructor Led Training:
Cancellation notice of 10 (ten) business days is required to cancel a course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 10 (ten) business days prior to the start of the course or non-attendance will result in a charge of 100% of the course cost.
Group (Dedicated) Training: Cancellation notice of 15 (fifteen) days is required to cancel a private course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 15 (fifteen) days will result in a charge of 100% of the private training cost.
Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled classes are permitted prior to the class start on the first day. ARP's choice of instructor for any course is subject to change.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 287 times.