This course breaks down the process of working with PowerPoint to its very basics and then builds them back up again so that you can edit or create any presentation quickly and effectively.
- Course Outline
PowerPoint has become the standard for presentations, but most people don't know how to use it properly-especially if they have to go back to work on a presentation that was created previously. This course breaks down the process of working with PowerPoint to its very basics and then builds them back up again so that you can edit or create any presentation quickly and effectively.
Detailed List of Topics
What Is A Presentation Program?
Understanding The Different Slide Views
Working With Text
Drawing a Placeholder vs. Using Preset
Typing Regular Text
Moving And Sizing Text Frames
Changing Fonts, Alignment, Colour, Spacing
Adding Borders And Shading
Shape Effects & Quick Styles (2007/2010)
Copying Formats with Format Painter
Bullet & Numbered Lists
Adding Clip Art & Other Pictures
Inserting Clip Art
Changing Clip Art
Editing Clip Art
Inserting Other Pictures
Drawing Tools (Basic Overview)
Lines & Arrows
Rectangles & Squares
Ovals & Circles
Polygons & Freehand
Moving & Sizing
Formatting (Fill & Line Attributes)
Adding Text to Shapes
Grouping & Ungrouping
Order, Align, Grid
Rotate & Flip
Adding A Graph - e.g. Pie, Bar/Column
Working With Data Sheets or
Excel Data Sheets
Legends, Gridlines, Data Labels, Scaling
Formatting (Patterns, Fonts, Numbers)
Changing Chart Types
Pie Chart Tips
Master Pages & Templates
Change Slide Layout
Setting Default Fonts, Bullets
Adding Clip Art To Every Page
Choosing Different Templates
Working with Themes
Slide Master vs. Title Master, Other Master Pages
Introduction to Slide Shows
Duplicating Objects or Entire Slides
Saving / Opening / Closing / New
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Knowledge of basic Windows use and ability to use keyboard and mouse.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 4698 times.