During this course we'll take a look at these differences, including, the new fluent interface, themes and quick styles, custom slide layouts, designer-quality SmartArt graphics, new and improved effects, new text options, and much more.
- Course Outline
The release of Office 2007 brought a
major change in the way PowerPoint presentations are made. With the new
Ribbon interface you will approach many tasks, even the
simplest ones, in a new way. If you’re comfortable with older versions
of PowerPoint, you may find yourself floundering for some time before
you can become proficient in these new versions. Why not save yourself
time and trouble by taking this course and getting Computer Help to show
you how to transition to the new Office, rather than having to figure it
out on your own?
Detailed List of Topics
The Office Button
Customize Quick Access Toolbar
Printing a File to the List
Creating & Editing Presentations
Simpler Slide Layouts
Using Themes for Slide Design
Selecting Items with Selection Panel
Customizing Theme Colours, Fonts & Effects
Changing Background Styles
Easy Formatting with Quick Styles
New & Improved Effects for Text, Shapes & Pictures
Enhanced Slide Background Options
Drawing Tools & Adding Pictures
Easier-to-use Drawing Tools
New Effects for Pictures
Easier Picture Formatting
Changing Picture Shape
Adding Screenshots (2010/2013)
Formatting Tables with Table Styles
Table Layout Options
Improved Look for Charts
Easier, Faster Chart Formatting
Many New Chart Design Tools
High-Impact Organization Charts & Diagrams with SmartArt
Improved Table Options
New Proofing Tools
Set Up Options
Easier Application of Transition Effects
Easier Application of Animation Effects
Saving Screen Resolution with Show
Proofing Tools - Spell, Research, Comments
Easier Editing of Master Pages
New Custom Layout Options
Applying Themes to Individual Masters
Adding/Removing Titles and Footers
Saving and Converting
Converting Existing Presentations to new versions
Converting Presentations to earlier versions
Converting to Other Formats, including Slide Shows
Sharing Individual Slides for Future Use
Mark as Final for Read-Only
- Prerequisites & Certificates
This course is not intended for beginners. An Intermediate or better knowledge of PowerPoint (versions 97, 2000, 2002 XP, or 2003) is essential.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2838 times.