Version 2007 of Outlook may still use the old-style Office 2003 button bars & menus, but as soon as you start using it you'll find the new-style Ribbon popping up in many windows; in version 2010 & 2013 all parts of the program use it. If you're already
- Course Outline
Version 2007 of Outlook may still use the old-style Office 2003 button bars and menus, but as soon as you start using it you'll find the new-style Ribbon popping up in many windows; in version 2010 and 2013 all parts of the program use it. If you're already familiar with an earlier version of Outlook, it can take some time to get back up to speed when your software is upgraded. Why not take a course to quickly show you where everything has gone, rather than trying to stumble through it yourself and wasting valuable time?
Detailed List of Topics
Using Instant Search
The To-do Bar
Minimize Navigation Pane
Categorize E-mails by Colour
Single-click Assigning of Categories
New Screen Layout for Messages
Attaching any Other Outlook Item
Attaching Electronic Business Cards
Applying Themes, Colours, Fonts & Effects
New Text Formatting Options
Clean Up Conversations (2010/2013)
New Interface, New Week View Layout
New Formatting Tools for Appointments
Insert Pictures, Symbols and Files
Integrations of Tasks
Improved Searching with MS Exchange Server
Using Internet Calendars
Create Different Calendars and Compare
Publish Calendars Online
Attach Electronic Business Cards
Save as PDF or XPS
Design Business Cards
Add Pictures, other Business Cards
More Text Formatting Options
Integrate To-do Bar and Calendar
Integrating InfoPath for Forms
Advance Scheduling of Out of Office Assistant
New Spam Filtering Options
Outlook E-Mail Postmarks
Improved Proofing Tools, including French Dictionary
- Prerequisites & Certificates
This course is not intended for beginners. An Intermediate or better knowledge of Outlook (versions 97, 2000, 2002 XP, or 2003) is essential.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1728 times.