In this 1 day course, you'll get up to speed quickly on the Office 2010 core programs & the new Fluent user interface shared by Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word. Topics include: overview of the Fluent user interface, Quick Access Toolbar & Ribbons, etc.
- Course Outline
In this one day course, you will get up to speed quickly on the Office 2010 core programs and the new Fluent user interface shared by Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word. Topics include: overview of the Fluent user interface, using and customizing the Quick Access Toolbar and Ribbons, working with Backstage (the File Tab), converting and saving in other Office document file versions, adjusting and setting program defaults. Each program will be highlighted in turn to demonstrate new features, find often used features and improvements.
Detailed List of Topics
Guided Tour of the Fluent user interface
Using the Tabbed Ribbon
Keyboard shortcuts for Ribbons
Minimizing and Customizing Ribbons
Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
Context-sensitive Ribbon tabs
Using Live Preview
The Mini Toolbar
Working with Galleries
Backstage (The File tab)
Recent Documents and Places
Pinning and clearing Recents
Converting from previous versions
Saving as PDF and other versions
Save and Send as Attachment or PDF
Enhanced Status Bar and Live Zoom
Customize Name box and Formula bar
Finding Developer Tab and Macros
Improved Conditional Formatting
Working with Tables
Quick tasks and Quick Steps
Clean up folders and conversations
Powerful Search and Filter
Sharing and emailing calendars
Improved To Do lists
Slide Master and Master Layout
Remove picture backgrounds
High quality photo editting
PowerPoint to Video
More polished Transitions
Inserting Video and Video trim
Set default font
Adjust and set line and paragraph spacing
Understand AutoFormat and AutoCorrect
Better bullets and numbered lists
New Art effects in Word Art
Improved Paste Options
Picture Styles, Artistic Effects and Wrap text
- Prerequisites & Certificates
This course is not intended for beginners. An Intermediate or better knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook 2003 (or older) is essential.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 4494 times.