Simple spreadsheets are alright, but in a real-world business environment things are not usually simple. This course will take you through several techniques for handling more realistic complex situations, such as spreadsheets that are too big to work wi
- Course Outline
Simple spreadsheets are alright, but in a real-world business environment things are not usually simple. This course will take you through several techniques for handling more realistic complex situations, such as spreadsheets that are too big to work with easily, spreadsheets that are spread across multiple pages, and how to interact with other files created by other people in spreadsheets of your own.
Detailed List of Topics
Switching From Page To Page
Modifying Sheets & Sheet Tabs
Moving and Copying Sheets
Setting Defaults for All Sheets
Changing the Number of Pages
Window Panes & Freezing Titles
Splitting a Window into 2 or 4 Panes
See Widely Separated Areas Simultaneously
Unsplitting and Unfreezing
View Side by Side
Views and Cell Comments
Full Screen Display
Setting Zoom Levels
Attaching Comments to Cells
Editing, Deleting & Printing Comments
Opening Multiple Files
Displaying Multiple Files
Linking Cells Between Files (not formulas)
Closing All Files
Setting This Equals That Links
Creating a Range Name
Using Range Names For Navigation
Using Names Already Entered as Headings
Range Names as Bookmarks
Filtering Range Names
Using Format Painter to Copy Formats
Sorting & Filtering
Setting Up A Database
The Current Region
Sorting Lists Alphabetically/Numerically
Multiple Level Sorting
Sorting by Colour/Icon
Using AutoFilter to Extract Information
And vs. Or
Reapplying a Filter
Format as a Table
The Design Tab
Cell Styles & Themes
Find & Replace
Finding Text, Values, Functions
Advanced Page Setup and Printing
Headers and Footers
Printing Column And Row Titles
Review Of Page Breaks And Printing
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Understanding of Excel Introduction topics
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 12015 times.