Functions are Excel formulas that make your computer do the heavy lifting of calculating rather than making you explain every step of the work. If you've looked at other peoples' spreadsheets full of words like IF, VLOOKUP, ROUND, SUMIF & wondered how th
- Course Outline
Functions are Excel formulas that make your computer do the heavy lifting of calculating rather than making you explain every step of the work. If you've looked at other peoples' spreadsheets full of words like IF, VLOOKUP, ROUND, and SUMIF and wondered how they worked, then this is the course you are looking for.
As well as teaching you how to create the most commonly used functions (with a special focus on IF and VLOOKUP), this course will also show you how to understand any complicated function formula you might encounter in future. Not only will you know many useful tricks by the end of the course, you(TM)ll have laid the foundation for future self-learning up to a very high level of complexity.
Detailed List of Topics
Creating a Basic Function
Using Insert Function
Review of Using AutoSum
4 Ways to Add up Numbers
Sum and Average
Functions Across Multiple Ranges
Multiple Ranges on Same Sheet
Multiple Ranges on Different Sheets
Multiple Ranges in Different Files (Linking)
Math and Trig Functions
Date and Time Functions
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Excel Introduction and Formulas courses or equivalent knowledge. Excel Intermediate Level 1 and Intermediate Level 2 courses are not required before taking this course, although knowledge of the topics covered in them is strongly recommended.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 5740 times.