Excel's core strength is its ability to perform calculations, and calculations are done with formulas. This course focuses on mathematical formulas (and so is often taken in conjunction with Computer Help's Excel Functions course).
- Course Outline
Excel's core strength is its ability to perform calculations, and calculations are done with formulas. This course focuses on mathematical formulas (and so is often taken in conjunction with Computer Help's Excel Functions course). Beginning from one simple technique that makes simple formulas, you'll build up through more and more complex situations learning the correct way to integrate your numbers no matter where they're located.
Detailed List of Topics
Review of Basic Formulas
Order of Calculation
Formulas that Reference One Cell
Copying and Filling Formulas
A Brief Introduction to Functions
Using Sum & Average
Partial Absolute Formulas
Date and Time Formulas
Using Today and Now
Calculating Days Between Dates
Calculating Years Between Dates
Calculating Time Differences
Converting Formulas to Values
Printing Formulas in Place of Results
Combining/Splitting Cell Contents
Text To Columns
Referencing Cells Not On Sheet
Multiple Sheet Formulas
Multiple File Formulas
Save and Open Workspace
Formulas And Range Names
Using Range Names in Formulas
Using Range Names For Values
Column/Row Headings in Formulas
Mapping Formulas with Auditing
Tracing Dependents and Precedents
Step Into a Formula
Adding Text to Value Cells
Have Excel Change Cell Value To Arrive At Desired Result
Formulas That Cannot Be Edited
Creating Array Formulas
Editing Array Formulas
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Excel Introduction and Intermediate Level 1 or equivalent knowledge. It is not a necessary to take Intermediate Level 2 before this course. The topics in this course are unrelated to Intermediate Level 2 topics.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 11082 times.