With the new Ribbon interface you approach many tasks, even the simplest ones, in a new way. If you're comfortable with older versions of Excel, you may find yourself floundering for some time before you can become proficient in these new versions. Why
- Course Outline
The release of Office 2007 brought a major change in the way Excel spreadsheets are made. With the new Ribbon interface you approach many tasks, even the simplest ones, in a new way. If you're comfortable with older versions of Excel, you may find yourself floundering for some time before you can become proficient in these new versions. Why not save yourself time and trouble by taking this course and getting Computer Help to show you how to transition to the new Office, rather than having to figure it out on your own?
Detailed List of Topics
The Office Button (2007)
The File Tab (2010/2013)
Customize Quick Access Toolbar
Customize the Ribbon (2010/2013)
Creating & Editing Workbooks
Column & Row Headings
Using Themes and Cell Styles
Page Layout Options
Headers and Footers
Improved Spell & Grammar Checker
Mark as Final for Read-Only
Formulas & Formatting
Enhanced Conditional Formatting
New Formatting as Table
Improved Formula & Function tools
Working with Range Names
Sorting & Filtering
Improved Find & Replace
Improved Sorting Options
Charts & Graphics
Improved Look for Charts
New Chart Formatting Tools
Adding Graphics and Shapes
Enhanced Formatting of Graphics and Shapes
Professional Diagrams with SmartArt
More Levels of Undo
Sorting & Filtering in Pivot Table
Pivot Table Styles and Formats
Pivot Table Slicers (2010/2013)
Connections to Outside Sources, e.g. Currency Exchanges
Enhanced Printing Options, including Page Layout View
Saving and Converting
Converting Existing Workbooks to new version
Converting Workbooks to earlier versions
Converting to Other Formats
- Prerequisites & Certificates
This course is not intended for beginners. An Intermediate or better knowledge of Excel (versions 97, 2000, 2002 XP, or 2003) is essential.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2257 times.