Topics include: autoformat & styles, customizing toolbars, passwords, protecting sheets and workbooks, data validation, conditional formatting, creating charts (graphs), and using the drawing tools.
- Course Outline
This course examines features of Microsoft Excel which assist in working with larger spreadsheets, as well as creating graphs and using drawing tools.
This course is classroom style instruction: Instructor-led, hands-on training.
AutoFormat & Styles
AutoFormat a Spreadsheet
Using Styles to Speed Repetitive Formatting
Creating and Editing Styles
Choosing Different Toolbars
Creating Custom Toolbars
Changing Toolbar Display
Unprotecting Specific Cells
Password Protect Files
Setting the Validation Rules
Setting the Allowable Values
Choosing from a List
Conditional Formats Based on Values
Conditional Formats based on Formulas
Creating and Editing
Formatting Items in a Chart
Changing Chart Types
Unlinking Charts From Data
Lines, Arrows, Freehand
Boxes, Circles, Arcs
Group, Ungroup, Order
Colours and Shadows
Moving, Sizing, Formatting Objects
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Solid understanding of all Excel Introduction topics. Knowledge of Excel Intermediate Level I topics is recommended.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 5031 times.