This course looks at some of the advanced features in Excel that assist in the summarizing of large spreadsheets. Topics covered will help to make sense out of the data & allow for the creation of sophisticated summary reports. (Pivot Tables)
- Course Outline
This course looks at some of the advanced features in Excel that assist in the summarizing of large spreadsheets. Topics covered will help to make sense out of the data and allow for the creation of sophisticated summary reports. (Half of this course is spend learning how to create Pivot Tables.)
Detailed List of Topics Pivot Tables
Creating a Pivot Table with the Wizard (2003)
Creating a Pivot Table from scratch
Using the Field List
Using the Pivot Table Toolbar
Choosing what Data to Display and Hide
Creating Totals and Subtotals
Creating Averages, Counts, etc.
Pivot Table Formulas
Changing the Layout of a Pivot Table
Formatting a Pivot Table
Selecting Elements within a Pivot Table
Pivot Table Options
Creating Pivot Tables from External Data
Creating Pivot Tables from Multiple Consolidation Ranges
Creating Pivot Tables from Other Pivot Tables
Creating Pivot Charts
Working with Pivot Charts
Formatting Pivot Charts
Group & Outline, & Subtotals
Grouping Rows/Columns on a Sheet
Showing/Hiding Details in an Outline
Display/Hide Outline Symbols
Adding Automatic Subtotals
Adding Other Automatic Analysis (Average, Count, etc)
Creating Database Functions
Using DSUM, DAVERAGE, DCOUNT, etc.
Creating Criteria Ranges
Editing Criteria to Change Formula Results
Using Range Names in Database Functions
Setting Up the Ranges
Performing the Filter
Setting Up the Criteria Rang
- Prerequisites & Certificates
An Intermediate level knowledge of Excel is required before taking this course. This includes the Excel Introduction course, or equivalent knowledge, plus Intermediate Level 1 or Level 2 or Formulas and/or Functions. It is not a necessary to take both Intermediate courses and the Formulas and Functions courses before this course. However, you must have a solid understanding of Excel before attempting this course.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2209 times.