This course looks at a variety of Excel functions. Two widely used functions are covered in detail (If and Vlookup), other functions covered are: statistical, math and trig, date and time, text, logical, information, and financial.
- Course Outline
This course is designed for Excel users who would like to learn more using the various functions available in Excel.
This course is classroom style instruction: Instructor-led, hands-on training.
Creating a Basic Function
Using Insert Function
Review of Using AutoSum
4 Ways to Add up Numbers
Sum and Average
Count / CountA
Large / Small
Max / Min
Functions Across Multiple Ranges
Multiple Ranges on Same Sheet
Multiple Ranges on Different Sheets
Multiple Ranges in Different Files (Linking)
Math and Trig Functions
Date and Time Functions
Left / Mid / Right
Lower / Upper / Proper
IsText / IsNumber / IsBlank
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Solid understanding of Excel Introduction and Formulas topics. Knowledge of Excel Intermediate Level I topics is recommended.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 3030 times.