This seminar looks at effectively presenting your ideas to a group. Topics include: creating an outline, the use of visual aids, body language, the power of your voice, learning about the audience, and presenting.
- Course Outline
Communication and presentation are fundamental elements of success in the business world, making the development and fine-tuning of these skills crucial and often critical. This 2-day action packed workshop will teach you how to create and deliver highly dynamic and vibrant presentations to a variety of audiences using simple and effective presentation techniques. Your presentation skills will significantly improve as the course will cater to your individual needs as well as group dynamics. Participate in this excellent workshop and get a copy of your very own presentation on a personalized DVD. Learn how to become an effective presenter, exceptional communicator, and outstanding leader.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who would like to improve their communication and presentation skills and become more effective leaders as a result. They may include: managers, executives, board members and directors, educators, sales professionals, and overall business leaders.
• Understanding the fundamentals and requirements of a presentation
• Distinguishing and developing presentation objectives and goals
• Learning and practicing thorough research strategies
• Developing effective presentation outlines
• Variable use of presentation style and format
• Creating an appropriate flow and feel of a presentation
• Analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of all elements of a presentation
• Understanding the strategic use and support of visual aids
• Realizing your own creativity and potential, and how to use it best
• Understanding the most appropriate and valuable use of body language
• Practicing and rehearsing the delivery of a presentation
• Understanding audience behaviour and handling difficult situations
• Evaluate the success of a presentation using specific criteria and significant feedback
• Directly improve your communication skills by understanding your presentation strengths and weaknesses
• Learn how to speak to audiences of all sizes with high confidence and zest
• Develop techniques of interacting with your audience on a more comfortable level
• Get a copy of your very own personalized DVD of your presentation for reference in the future
- Prerequisites & Certificates
This is not a course in the use of PowerPoint, however knowledge of PowerPoint is needed for this course as it is widely used for presentations.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 416 times.