This course focuses on the tools that let you create dynamic web sites capable of handling multiple web browsers, display information from an ever-changing database of information, and even add in grace notes like animated menus.
- Course Outline
Beyond simple web site creation, Dreamweaver is an
excellent tool for creating sites that need to be updated on a regular
basis—and even ones that reconfigure themselves depending on who is
looking at them and how. This course focuses on the tools that let you
create dynamic web sites capable of handling multiple web browsers,
display information from an ever-changing database of information, and
even add in grace notes like animated menus.
Detailed List of Topics
Rollovers and Navigation Bars
Adding Image States to a Nav. Bar Using Behaviors
Using Insert Navigation Bar Tool
Flash Buttons and Text
Creating a Library
Modifying Library Items within the Library Panel
Defining Head Elements and Managing Keyboard Shortcuts
Defining Head Elements
Editing Meta Tags
Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts
Defining Style Sheets
Applying Style Sheets to Multiple Pages
Using the Layers Panel
Layers and Behaviors
Inserting Rich Media Objects
The History panel
The History panel
Saving Steps to Commands Menu
Browser Targeting and Code Tools
Converting Pages to Earlier Versions
Setting Up Forms
Adding Form Elements
Validating and Testing Forms
Creating Detail, Search, and Results Pages
Creating Master-Detail Pages
Creating Search and Results Pages
Dynamic Form and HTML Elements
Creating Dynamic Form Elements
Dynamic HTML Elements: Alternating the Color of Table Rows
Administering Database Records
Editing and Deleting Records
Basic Database Introduction
A Quick look at Microsoft Access
Creating a Table
Creating a Query
Creating a Database-driven Site
Components of a Database-driven Site
Setting up a Database-driven Site
Working with Recordsets
Paging Through Recordsets
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Understanding of Dreamweaver Introduction topics is required
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1197 times.