There are so many ways that Crystal Reports can customize your data that it's difficult to know where to begin. This course will walk you through the common types of reports people like to create, such as tables & pie charts, & the formats in which they
- Course Outline
There are so many ways that Crystal Reports can
customize your data that it's difficult to know where to begin. This
course will walk you through the common types of reports people like to
create, such as tables and pie charts, and the formats in which they can
pass these reports along, such as Excel spreadsheets and Access
This course is classroom style instruction: Instructor-led, hands-on training.
Detailed List of Topics
Creating a List Report
Set Default Report Settings
Build the Report
Preview the Report
Add a Report Title
Displaying Data in a Report
Filter Data by Single Criteria
Grouping Report Data
Insert a Group
Change Group Options
Add an Additional Group
Format a Group Header
Filter by Group
Create a Top N Sort Group
Write a Formula
Edit a Formula
Group by Formula
Delete a Formula
Build a Filter by Multiple Criteria
Modify a Filter with to Create an OR Condition
Create a Parameter Field
Write a Formula that Incorporates Null Fields
Remove White Space
Insert Page Header/Footer Data
Add Borders and Lines
Change the Background Colour
Change the Margins
Create a Watermark
Add Bulleted Lists
Modify Format Based on Date Value
Conditionally Suppress Data
Hide Report Objects
Creating and Modifying Pie Charts
Create a Pie Chart with a Drill-down
Change the Chart Title
Format a Chart
Present a Chart by Group
Export to Excel
Export to an Access Database
Create a Report Definition
Create Mailing Labels
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Basic Windows knowledge and an understanding of database concepts.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2197 times.