Building on the basic report techniques learned in Computer Help's Introduction to Crystal Reports, this course focuses on more sophisticated data reporting categories, reports capable of handling larger sets of data, & unusual ways of visualizing data l
- Course Outline
Building on the basic report techniques learned in Computer Help's Introduction to Crystal Reports, this course focuses on more sophisticated data reporting categories, reports capable of handling larger sets of data, and unusual ways of visualizing data like maps.
Detailed list of Topics
Creating Running Totals
Create a Running Total Field
Modify a Running Total Field
Create a Manual Running Total on Detail Data
Create a Manual Running Total on Summary Data
Building Cross-tabs in Your Report
Create a Cross-tab
Create a Specified Group Order
Filter Cross-tab by Group
Change the Cross-tab Format
Format Rows and Columns
Keep Groups Together
Insert a Subreport
Link a Subreport to Data in a Primary Report
Edit a Subreport
Format a Subreport Object
Share Formulas Between Main and Subreports
Create an On-demand Subreport
Improving Report Processing Speed
Create a Report with SQL Queries
Edit a SQL Query
Summarize Report Data with SQL
Create and Edit Joins with SQL
Create an SQL Expression Field
Select Records on the Server
Create a Chart
Create a Chart with a Drill-Down
Create a Top N Chart
Create a Cross-tab Chart
Create Charts for Grouped Data
Format a Chart
Create a Chart Template
Enhancing Report Functionality
Organize Data based on Hierarchy
Create a Dynamic Image
Create a Report Alert
Create a Geographic Map
Reporting on Excel Data
Create a Report
Modify a Report
Update the Report
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Solid understanding of Crystal Reports Introduction topics is required.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1639 times.