Topics include: time-saving short-cuts for phone, email messages, and general tips, customizing settings, backing up data, synchronizing with Microsoft Outlook, saving keystrokes with AutoText, using BlackBerry Messenger to PIN other users, & much more.
- Course Outline
Whether you are new to the BlackBerry solution or a veteran user you will benefit from this information packed class. During this course you will learn how to maximize your efficiency as a BlackBerry end-user. Topics include: time-saving short-cuts for phone, email messages, calendar, and general tips, customizing settings, backing up data, synchronizing with Microsoft Outlook, saving keystrokes with AutoText, using BlackBerry Messenger to chat with other users, using the MemoPad, customizing Profiles, and using the Search feature.
Detailed List of Topics
Dialling alpha characters
Assigning speed dial numbers
Voice Dialling for hands-free usage
Viewing only incoming, outgoing, or all messages
Tips to speed up typing
Accessing frequently used text
Creating more than one AutoSignature
Adding incoming email addresses to your contacts
Other Communication Methods
Sending SMS (text), MMS (multimedia), chatting with BlackBerry Messenger and BlackBerry PIN messages
Seeing only your Agenda items
Quick appointment entry
Changing start and end of day, and default reminder
Keeping appointments beyond 60 days
Modifying the display screen and contents
Customizing the display font and size
Setting ring tone exceptions to individuals or groups
Creating and assigning categories
Overview of maps, Password Keeper, Memo Pad, and more
- Prerequisites & Certificates
None. Participants must bring their own BlackBerry, battery charger and cable to connect to USB port of computer.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 3310 times.