Basic web pages are created in HTML, but it�(TM)s easy to hit the limitations of that language. Many websites these days use Flash to handle interactive menus, animations, sounds & many other things. Learn how to raise the bar on any website & produce t
- Course Outline
Basic web pages are created in HTML, but it(TM)s easy to hit the limitations of that language. Many websites these days use Flash to handle interactive menus, animations, sounds, and many other things. This course will show you how to raise the bar on any website and produce the effects that are becoming the standard for professional companies.
Detailed List of Topics
Exploring Flash CS5/5.5
Define Rich Internet Applications
Orientation to Adobe Flash CS5/5.5
The Flash Screen
The Process of Producing Flash Applications
Working with Graphics
Create Vector Graphics
Modify Vector Graphics
Stroke versus Fill
Organize Content with Layers
Primitive Tools, Grouping Shapes
Work with Bitmaps (photographs)
Optimize Movies by Using Symbols
Aligning and Distributing Objects
Create Mask Effects
Adding Text to a Movie
About TLF Text
Create Static Text
Create Input Text
Set Starting Text with ActionScript
Set Font Options
Add Input Text by Using Flash Components
Adding Animations to a Movie
Create a Frame-by-Frame Animation
Create a Motion Tween Animation
Create a Complex Motion Tween
Easing, Rotating, Tween Along a Guide
Control the Timeline with ActionScript
Create a Shape Tween Animation
Animate Using Timeline Effects
Adding Interactivity with Buttons
Control Movies with Button Behaviours
Create Navigation Systems
Creating Interactive Movies
Add Interactivity with Movieclips
Adding Media to a Movie
Add Sounds with Behaviours
Publishing Flash Documents
Detect the Flash Player Version
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Knowledge of basic Windows use and ability to use keyboard and mouse.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 722 times.