This course provides students with the Unified Communications concepts, component definition & high level designs. This is also the core technology course in the certification path to achieve the CCNA Voice designation.
- Course Outline
This course provides students with the Unified Communications concepts, component definition, and high level designs. This is also the core technology course in the certification path to achieve the CCNA Voice designation. Students will learn to implement and configure small to medium sized IP Telephony solutions. Prerequisites are ICND1 and ICND2 or CCNA Boot Camp. It is also imperative that candidates have a fundamental understanding of LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing. This course is for network engineers.
Audience This intermediate course is for network engineers focusing on Voice stream. This is the first course towards CCVP Certification.
Skills taught • Describe the components of the Cisco Unified Communications Architecture
• Describe PSTN components and technologies
• Describe how to interconnect VoIP with service provider networks
• Implement a UC 500 system using Cisco Configuration Assistant
• Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to support endpoints using Cisco CLI Commands
• Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to connect to service provider networks using CLI commands
• Implement Cisco Unity Express in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express environment using CLI commands
• Perform basic maintenance and operations tasks to support UC 500 and Cisco Unified Communications Manager express deployments
Course outline • Cisco Unified Communications Systems Introduction
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Implementation
• Cisco Unity Express Implementation
• Cisco Smart Business Communications System Implementation
- Prerequisites & Certificates
ICND1/ICND2 or CCNA Boot Camp suggested. Fundamental understanding of LANs, WANs, IP switching and routing also recommended.
- Cancellation Policy
Public Schedule - Instructor Led Training:
Cancellation notice of 10 (ten) business days is required to cancel a course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 10 (ten) business days prior to the start of the course or non-attendance will result in a charge of 100% of the course cost.
Group (Dedicated) Training: Cancellation notice of 15 (fifteen) days is required to cancel a private course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 15 (fifteen) days will result in a charge of 100% of the private training cost.
Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled classes are permitted prior to the class start on the first day. ARP's choice of instructor for any course is subject to change.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2288 times.