This 5-day course focuses on design concepts based on the new Cisco SONA Architecture, emphasizing that Cisco delivers integrated and embedded services. This course is intended for design engineers.
- Course Outline
Building on the DESGN course, the students will learn additional aspects of modular campus and edge network design, including high availability, security, quality of service (QoS), network management, data center, and IP multicast. In addition, the students will be able to design solutions for the network that are strategic to small, medium, and large enterprises, including virtual private networking, wireless, and IP telephony. The course covers issues and considerations for fundamental infrastructure services, including security, network management, QoS, high availability, and bandwidth use optimization through IP multicasting, as well as design models for network solutions such as voice networking and application networking. The course focuses on design concepts based on the new Cisco SONA Architecture, emphasizing that Cisco delivers integrated and embedded services. Strongly suggested prerequisites are: CCNA, CCDA, DESGN, BCMSN, and BSCI. Students would also find the following to be helpful: ISCW, ONT, CVOICE, and BGP. This course is intended for design engineers.
- Channel Partner / Resellers, Customers
- CSE / NSE - Design Engineers
- Anyone pursuing CCDP Certification.
- Introduce the Cisco Service Oriented Network Architecture (SONA) framework, and explain how it addresses enterprise network needs for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Describe how the Cisco Enterprise Network model is used in the SONA framework for designing enterprise networks.
- Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed enterprise campus network, and enterprise edge and remote infrastructure designs that offer effective functionality, performance, scalability, and availability.
- Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed intelligent network service designs for network management, high availability, security, QoS, and IP multicast.
- Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed virtual private network designs.
- Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed voice over wireless network designs.
Module 2: Designing the Enterprise Campus Infrastructure
Module 3: Designing Advanced Addressing and Routing
Module 4: Designing Advanced WAN
Module 5: Designing the Enterprise Data Center
Module 6: Design Considerations for SAN
Module 7: Design Considerations for Application Network Services
Module 8: Design Considerations for E-Commerce Module
Module 9: Designing Security Services
Module 10: Designing IPsec VPNs
Module 11: Designing QoS
Module 12: Designing IP Multicast Services
Module 13: Designing IP Telephony and Video Solutions
Module 14: Designing Enterprise Wireless Networks for Voice
Module 15: Designing Network Management Services
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Strongly suggested: CCNA, CCDA, DESGN, BCMSN, BSCI
- Cancellation Policy
Public Schedule - Instructor Led Training:
Cancellation notice of 10 (ten) business days is required to cancel a course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 10 (ten) business days prior to the start of the course or non-attendance will result in a charge of 100% of the course cost.
Group (Dedicated) Training: Cancellation notice of 15 (fifteen) days is required to cancel a private course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 15 (fifteen) days will result in a charge of 100% of the private training cost.
Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled classes are permitted prior to the class start on the first day. ARP's choice of instructor for any course is subject to change.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 3271 times.