Meetings come in all shapes & sizes, from a convention to a quick huddle in an office hallway.This course will be concerned with small working meetings; with groups that have a job to do requiring the energy, commitment, & talent of those who participate
- Course Outline
Meetings come in all shapes and sizes, from the convention to a quick huddle in an office hallway. This one-day program will be concerned with small working meetings; with groups that have a job to do requiring the energy, commitment, and talents of those who participate.How You Will Benefit:
- Understand the value of meetings as a management tool.
- Recognize the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective.
- Identify process tools that can help create an open and safe forum for discussion.
- Develop and practice techniques for handling counterproductive behavior.
- The basics for effective meetings
- The best and the worst of meetings
- Holding productive meetings
- Preparing for meetings
- Setting the place
- Leading a meeting
- Process and content
- Process tools, including DeBono’s thinking hats, rules of work, and facilitation skills
- How to control a meeting
- A plan for success
- Prerequisites & Certificates
• Instruction by an expert facilitator • Small interactive classes • Specialized manual and course materials • Personalized certificate of completion *** All Seminar participants will be given our patented Performance Indicator Assessment to measure your personal performance indicators. Learn more about what makes you tick, why you react to stress the way you do and other important self-awareness details. Even better we provide a full report for your supervisor too, so you can work even better together. Information that's worth the price of admission alone!!
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations within 5 business days are typically not refundable, however exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.
- Map & Reviews
Empower Performance Group
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 290 times.