Teams have become a principle building block of successful organizations. This 1-day workshop is a basic course for team leaders & team members, designed to focus on the characteristics of an effective team player and the elements of an effective team.
- Course Outline
Teams have become a principle building block of successful organizations. This one-day workshop is a basic course for team leaders and team members, designed to focus on the characteristics of an effective team player and the elements of an effective team. You will leave the workshop with plans for your personal development as a team player and ideas for developing your back-home team.
A critical element of this workshop is the Glen Parker Team Player Survey (PTPS), an 18 item self-assessment instrument that will help you identify your primary team player style, help you increase your personal effectiveness in team situations, and help you effectively develop your group into a high performing team.
- The PTPS will give you useful feedback about your team player style.
- Identify ways you will want to change to improve your team player style.
- Better understand and appreciate differences among team members.
- Identify those ways your team must improve to be more effective.
- Develop an action plan for those improvements.
- Your team player style
- The strengths of each style
- The challenges for each style
- Establishing team norms
- Building team trust
- Working through the stages of team development
- Communication skills
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* Expert facilitation * Comfortable, fully catered (includes lunch) classrooms, centrally located with plenty of free parking * 30 & 60 day follow-up assignments for improved retention * Detailed Student Workbooks for easy reference * An in-depth Performance Indicator Assessment, for tremendous self-awareness and insight into how you perform under pressure conditions. (Individual and Supervisor reports provided) Worth the price of admission alone!! * 100% Money Back Guarantee. Take a whole year to use the skills and information you gain. If you decide your investment was not worth it, we'll refund your whole investment.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations within 5 business days are typically not refundable, however exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.
- Map & Reviews
Empower Performance Group
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 209 times.