In this workshop you will learn what prospecting is and what methods are available to you to maintain the desired growth and generate new business leads. We will address your needs and give you the power to motivate yourself during difficult times.
- Course Outline
- In this workshop you will learn what prospecting is and what methods are available to you to maintain the desired growth and generate new business leads.
- The participant will become aware of similar feelings and emotions that other people share regarding cold calling and how to overcome these negative emotions so that you will see positive results from your efforts.
- We will help you to set reasonable prospecting expectations so that you avoid feeling disappointed or discouraged.
- You will learn techniques for cold calling and also other methods for generating leads that can produce better results with less effort.
- In this workshop you will list the common challenges faced by sales professionals when looking for business and discuss ideas to overcome them.
- We will address your needs and give you the power to motivate yourself during difficult times.
- The participant will gain a clear picture of how to identify their target market and what sources are available to generate leads.
- You will design a strategy to ask better quality questions to develop opportunities by understanding the value that you bring to a potential client.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
- Those working in a sales position that requires them to prospect for new business opportunities and develop new customer relationships.
- People working for an organization that either didn't previously have any competition or those whose potential clients are no longer seeking them out and they are now forced to go out and find the business.
- Individuals who are fearful of getting out of their comfort zone and going after new business opportunities.
- Sales staff or organizations whose business has flat lined and need to learn ideas and techniques for tapping into new market segments.
- Those who wish to be proactive and want to learn how to sell, rather than be an order taker and wait for the customers to call on them.
- People who want to learn how to plan, strategize and systemize their business in order to create a constant stream of incoming opportunities and ever increasing income.
Testimonials: Overcoming challenges, thinking outside the box, being prepared – it all helps me to work smarter. I found today to be very interactive, positive, hands-on involved.
Orlena Butcher, Manager, Business Solutions, Prior Resource Group
Stay in the groove, don’t be discouraged by the word NO and how to ask the right questions. Today we covered a lot of information to help me in setting goals.
Shawn Craig, General Manager, Craig Security Inc.
Today helped me to understand that it is a numbers games. Being more comfortable working with numbers has put prospecting in a better prospective for me which will make this part of my job easier. One of the best so far that I have attended.
Shelley Parsons, Manager, Business Solutions, Armor Personnel
I learned a lot using funnel system. Keeping track of number is important to keep me motivated. Today was great, exactly what I was looking for. Marshall is always fun, informative and knowledgeable.
Sharon Essery, Owner, Design’s by Sharon
What did I learn today? Don’t be worried to make cold calls, you won’t die from them.
Brian Jones, Sales, R.Jones Print & Display
Today, I learned the importance of cold calling and how to prepare and plan to increase my success ratio. Marshall was quite motivating and the course touched on the factors that limit your abilities not to cold call.
Donna Gagich, Sales Manager, Provincial Environmental
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Taking the prior module(s) to this workshop is highly recommended
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 856 times.