In this session, participants will discover the secrets of top business professionals and how to develop their success habits. You will learn how to prioritize your activities so that you accomplish the projects and tasks of greatest significance.
- Course Outline
Here is a list that may apply to one individual, several staff or an entire sales team:
- Inexperienced, junior or undisciplined staff with issues or concerns regarding balancing of activities and responsibilities in order to manage corporate expectations maintain existing account base and meet sales goals and growth objectives.
- Those who have a need and lack clear understanding or direction of how to set reasonable priorities that are in line with reaching sales targets and servicing necessary commitments.
- Individuals who must increase their awareness of how to invest time in the most appropriate business building and account maintenance activities by learning concepts, ideas and tips for maximizing the quantity of hours engaged in result oriented activities that produce desired results.
- People who need to develop skills and knowledge that enables them to intelligently and effectively divide and balance their territory or vertical/channel market, their existing accounts and prospecting sales activities in a manner that produces the best overall sales revenue results and return on time invested.
- For anyone who blatantly wastes prime selling time engaged in non essential activities that ultimately cost time and money and negatively impact sales results.
- In this session, participants will discover the secrets of top business professionals and how to develop their success habits.
- You will learn how to prioritize your activities so that you accomplish the projects and tasks of greatest significance.
- We will discuss the value of your time and help you become more respectful every minute of your day.
- Distinguishing between revenue and non-revenue generating activities will become second nature.
- You will learn strategies for managing your geographic territory or customer account base for improved efficiency.
- In this workshop, discover how to create a time management strategy that is profit minded.
- Learn ways to balance out your business and account management activities and scheduling so that you can achieve the best return on investment ratio.
- Gain the necessary knowledge to reduce your stress, enjoy your work more, gain the control that you desire, and get more completed in less time!
- Ultimately, by attending this workshop and applying the knowledge revealed you will learn how increase the value of the service that you bring to your customers and open up new opportunities for professional advancement.
- Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
- Those who are self employed or self managed and have a necessity to balance their schedule and activities.
- People who are time challenged and experiencing difficulties maintaining focus and balancing activities in order to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Individuals with a large degree of responsibility and accountability who want to learn tips, techniques and ideas for being more efficient and effective in fewer working hours.
- Anyone who wants to increase the amount of control that they feel they have, over their personal and professional life.
- Those who to increase their awareness common time management obstacles (stealers) and learn ideas for how to successfully overcome them,
- Sales people who to increase their income earning potential.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included. Participants will receive a Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 326 times.