- Sales Performance
- Interviewing & Communication Skills - High Impact Client Interviews ( Theory )
This workshop focuses on proven sales strategies that should be utilized in a customer interaction prior to the recommendation or presentation phase of the selling process.
- Course Outline
- This workshop focuses on proven sales strategies that should be utilized in a customer interaction prior to the recommendation or presentation phase of the selling process.
- In this workshop you will learn about the “Four Levels of Consciousness” and how they apply specifically to this topic.
- You will become more aware of the many skills required to excel as an interviewer.
- You will discover different types of questions and the value each brings to you so that you can become a more effective communicator.
- Then we will review how and when to use each of these questioning techniques for greatest results.
- You will learn how to earn the right to ask questions and learn more about your client and their business needs.
- Interviewing skills are essential and our discussion will include ways that you can improve your skills in this area for increased success.
- Anyone who is new to professional selling and looking for the tools, techniques and advantages that will get them off to a faster start in their sales career.
- Sales representatives who need to become more sophisticated in their approach to complex, major account or competitive selling scenarios.
- Individuals wanting to learn how to establish objectives for client meetings and a method for accomplishing those objectives.
- People who want to hone their professional selling skills and conduct quality needs assessments with clients and prospects.
- Those who want to learn and develop skills that make it possible for them to uncover valuable information that can ultimately lead to a positive outcome.
- Individuals who wish to structure their sales appointments to maximize their efficiency during customer meetings.
- People who want or need to learn how to improve the quality of their listening skills.
- Sales people who wish to employ consultative selling techniques and become a value added solution provider for their clients.
Tyler Wilson, Account Executive, Allprint Ainsworth
Overall, a very well rounded course. Marshall exceeded my expectation on how Marshall has adapted the course to fit our business.
Richard Gebhardt, Owner, Peak Builders
Great. Excellent theories. I really enjoyed Marshall’s view points. Great job. Very upbeat and energetic.
Mark Dupuis, Sales Representative, Cover-All
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Training Materials, and Refreshments Included.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Elite Training Systems
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 737 times.