This course defines the tasks necessary for the Operation, Administration, Management, and Provisioning (OAM and P) of Unified CVP as it is installed in a Comprehensive ICME environment.
- Course Outline
This course defines the tasks necessary for the Operation, Administration, Management, and Provisioning (OAM and P) of Unified CVP as it is installed in a Comprehensive ICME environment. The following are suggested as prerequisites: CCNA, CCNA Voice, CVOICE, CIPT1, ICMPT1, ICMPT2, and IPCC Enterprise.
This intermediate course is for Customers, Channel Partners / Resellers, and Employees.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Explain the components, function and call flow of a Unified CVP solution when deployed in either a Standalone or Comprehensive model.
- Summarize and complete the steps necessary to configure a functional Unified CVP Comprehensive deployment model with Unified ICME.
- Demonstrate use of 6 Unified ICME MicroApps available to support caller interaction with Unified CVP.
- Set up and configuration of Unified CVP components to support Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text To Speech (TTS).
- Configure Unified CVP Comprehensive solution to support subsequent transfer and queuing.
- Associate VoiceXML as a technology and the benefits it provides to Unified CVP.
- Install and configure the CVP VoiceXML Solution for Unified CVP.
- Define and discuss reporting as it relates to a Unified CVP Solution.
- Define High Availability (HA) solutions including Diagnostics and Troubleshooting as they relate to a Unified CVP Comprehensive solution with Unified ICME.
Module 1: Cisco Unified CVP Technical Overview
- Lesson 1: Cisco Unified CVP Overview
- Lesson 2: Components, Capabilities and Licensing
- Lesson 3: Deployment Models and Call Flow
- Lesson 4: Management and Reporting
- Lesson 1: Cisco Unified CVP Comprehensive Overview
- Lesson 2: Cisco Unified CVP Software Installation and Configuration
- Lesson 3: Cisco IOS Voice Browser Configuration for Cisco Unified CVP
- Lesson 4: Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Configuration for Cisco Unified CVP
- Lesson 5: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Configuration for Cisco Unified CVP
- Lesson 1: Scripting Overview
- Lesson 2: Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting Micro-Applications
- Lesson 3: Advanced Speech
- Lesson 4: Advanced Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting Micro-Applications
- Lesson 5: Subsequent Transfers and Queuing Calls
- Lesson 1: VoiceXML Overview
- Lesson 2: VoiceXML Installation and Configuration
- Lesson 1: Cisco Unified CVP Reporting
- Lesson 2: Events and Log Files
- Lesson 1: Failover and High Availability
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting
- Familiarization with Cisco Unified CVP
- Unified CVP Comprehensive Part 1
- Unified CVP Comprehensive Part 2
- Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting for Cisco Unified CVP
- VoiceXML Solution for Cisco Unified CVP
- Reporting Database and Backup
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified CVP
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Public Schedule - Instructor Led Training:
Cancellation notice of 10 (ten) business days is required to cancel a course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 10 (ten) business days prior to the start of the course or non-attendance will result in a charge of 100% of the course cost.
Group (Dedicated) Training: Cancellation notice of 15 (fifteen) days is required to cancel a private course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 15 (fifteen) days will result in a charge of 100% of the private training cost.
Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled classes are permitted prior to the class start on the first day. ARP's choice of instructor for any course is subject to change.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2919 times.