- Apple Final Cut Pro Studio and Server Training
- An Introduction to Motion 4 (Compatible with 3, 4 and 5)
This three-day, hands-on course starts with motion graphics fundamentals and moves into compositing, animation, and the world of 3D.
- Course Outline
This three-day, hands-on course starts with motion graphics
fundamentals and moves into compositing, animation, and the world of 3D.
Explore new intelligent templates to quickly and flexibly create
high-quality effects, titles, transitions, and generators as well as
create rigs to adjust related parameters with a single control.
- Getting Around in Motion
- Following a New Paradigm, Opening Motion, Importing Video, Setting a Play Range, Transforming and Duplicating a Clip, Adding Effects, Hiding and Showing the Project Pane, Stylizing with Filters, Framing with a Mask, Compositing with a Blend Mode, Adding Text, Animating with Text, Using Library Content, Arranging Layers, Using Function Keys, andOutputting Projects
- Building a Composite
- Setting Up a Project, Creating a Background Using the Inspector, Using Photoshop Files, Compositing with Blend Modes and Filters, Editing in Motion, Making Overwrite Edits, Managing Timeline Tracks, Applying Masks and Using Clones and Importing Motion Projects
- Creating Animation with Behaviors
- Adding Basic Motion Behaviors, Stacking Behaviors, Using Basic Motion Behaviors in 3D, Using Simulation Behaviors, Applying Parameter Behaviors, Cloning a Group and Combining Behaviors and Adding a Light
- Animating with Keyframes
- Recording Keyframes, Changing Keyframes Interpolation, Setting Keyframes Manually, Using Keyframes on Multiple Parameters, Working with Multiple Keyframe Curves and Animating Crop with Keyframes
- Creating Content with Generators, Shapes and Paint Strokes
- Drawing Shapes, Creating a Background with a Generator, Searching for Content, Modifying Animated Content, Masking with Images, Importing Vector Graphics, Working with Paint Strokes, Using Shape Behaviors and Using the Bezier Tool
- Creating Text Effects
- Creating, Formatting and Styling Text Layers, Saving and Applying Text Style Presets, Duplicating, editing and Aligning Text Layers, Applying Text Behaviors, Using the Glyph Tool, Saving a Text Animation Favorite and Adding Motion Blur
- Working with Particle Emitters and Replicators
- Building Particles from a Movie Clip, Refining a Particle System, Adding Color, Changing Rotation and Spin, Changing Scale, Birth, Death, and Life, Using Parameter Behaviors, and MIDI Control
- Using Audio
- Importing Audio, Setting Markers and Keyframes in the Audio Editor, Working with Audio and Video, Editing to the Beat and Animating with Audio
- Speed Changes and Optical Flow
- Creating Constant Speed Changes, Using Frame Blending and Optical Flow, Creating Speed Ramps with Keyframes, Creating Speed Effects with Retiming Behaviors and Using Time Filters
- Stabilizing, Tracking and Keying
- Tracking and Stabilizing a Shot, Keying Greenscreen Footage, Creating Garbage Masks, and Correcting Color for Seamless Compositing
- Publishing Smart Templates for Final Cut Pro X
- Setting up the Final Cut Pro Project, Working with Effects Presets, Modifying Effects Presets,Creating Smart Motion Templates, Completing the Animation, Using Build In and Build Out Markers, and Publishing Parameters
- Rigging and Publishing Widgets
- Rigging a Checkbox Widget, Modifying, Testing and Publishing a Widget, Deconstructing a Transition Project, Rigging a Pop-up Widget, Using the Link Parameter Behavior, Creating a Final Cut Effect, Rigging the Slider Widget and Publishing Widgets and Parameters
- Building a 3D Scene
- Making 3D Transformations in the Canvas, Converting 2D Groups to 3D, Adding and Working with Cameras, Arranging and Modifying Groups and Layers in 3D Space and Mixing 2D and 3D Groups
- Animating Cameras and Using Advanced 3D Features
- Animating a Camera with Behaviors, Using Advanced 3D Features, Working with Depth of Field, Turning on Reflections, Using Lights and Shadows and Exporting Advanced 3D Features
- Getting Around in Motion
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Experience with digital video editing is recommended
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1727 times.