- Adobe LiveCycle Training
- Adobe LiveCycle Designer: Designing Forms (Compatible with 8.2, ES, ES2 and ES3) French
In this course you will learn how to create PDF forms from existing documents, create fillable PDF forms which can be printed & submitted electronically, create dynamic user input fields, create reusable content to streamline the workflow & many more.
- Course Outline
In this course you will learn how to: Create PDF forms from existing documents; Create fillable PDF forms which can be printed and submitted electronically; Create dynamic user input fields; Create reusable content to streamline the workflow; Incorporate Adobe Reader users into the workflow; Determine the best submission options for your form
- Understanding Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat Pro and LiveCycle Designer
- Forms workflow
- Creating forms from MS Word documents
- Creating forms from other electronic documents
- Creating forms from paper documents
- LiveCycle Designer workspace tour
- The Visual Aids panel
- Form setup and properties
- Static vs dynamic forms
- Previewing your form
- Static text
- Text, numeric and date input
- Drop-down lists
- Check boxes
- Radio buttons
- Submit, reset and print buttons
- Object appearance
- Font and paragraph properties
- Borders and backgrounds
- Caption vs value
- Managing libraries
- Adding, removing and modifying library objects
- Creating templates
- Using the Template Manager
- Sharing libraries and templates
- Document pages vs Master Pages
- Adding and removing document pages
- Setting up a Master Page
- Creating multiple Master Pages
- Switching between Master Pages
- Automatic page numbering
- Using proper form structure
- Working with the Hierarchy panel
- Working with subforms
- Setting the language (locale)
- Creating expandable text areas
- Working with document flow
- Page breaking options
- Master Pages in dynamic forms
- Creating tables
- Merging cells
- Adding static objects and form fields
- Styling tables, cells and objects
- Using subforms in cells
- Table breaking options
- Sending data through e-mail
- Enabling Reader users to save their form
- Importing received data
- Sending the entire PDF
- "Flattening" the PDF file
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2477 times.